Monday 10 July 2017

Seems to be Forever Goodbye

“It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.”                                                                          ~~~Paulo Coelho

i got some secrets forgot to share you  yet the last episodes are over,i choose forgetting.
when i had nothing more to lose,i loose you.
when i was supposed to be there to listen the following words in your mind,i heard half the sentences,
when i expected to hear the word i was suppose to be heard,you ceased from sharing it 
yet i understood that i was free to choose to be deaf.
 The expectations i had from you though all attired with pain and disappointments in me,the blows that hurt me,
the wrecked dreams and the stillborn love and hopes.

Thank you so much for the illusion that has set something nothingness at the end.
The misfortunes of the past,has no weight on my heart,
i will be capable of loving albeit i am loved in return,of giving,
even when i have nothingness which works well,
in the midst of adversities,
regardless of being completely alone and abandoned,
while i weep,believe me even when no one believes me
and yes its never too late to start over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clandestine memories of childhood days

I won’t call it maturity nor would I call it experience, I think I have come across all these troubles which shall remain as black dots of...