Saturday 14 July 2018

My Fated Twitter Soul

I don't remember a single instance of where I have been so much crazy on someone else, like the way the romantic couple in the Korean drama usually a girl fascinates a guy. But I felt the feeling of fascination for the last couple of months, I know, we don't really know each other at all and whatever this connection is between us will prolly be ruined the moment we have the first real conversation of our own goals and dreams of the life.
definitely, he will be a douchbag or he would have a perception that I am bit weird which would definitely lead us to the different directions of what we have been intended to go for, that's how my interactions with guys usually go. But right now at this moment, knowing nothing about him other than the intensity in his expression in his messages, it allows me to imagine he is perfect, moreover, I think that he is smart and respectful, funny and artistic because he would be all those things if he were the perfect guy. I am content with imaging he possesses these qualities for as long as he is going to stand there in front of me.

The moment back in the month of may or April, The way back to where i tweets in twitter, it suddenly feels like I have swallowed his heart because I have all these extra beats in my chest, he seemed to be so familiar though i don't have friends and families similar to his faces of expression, i have no idea what those features of him mean,we exchanged messages through twitter messenger which is typically old fashioned but i like them,it's so perfect, it feels like the old days in the movies when friends sends message through hotmails and yahoo back then when facebook weren't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clandestine memories of childhood days

I won’t call it maturity nor would I call it experience, I think I have come across all these troubles which shall remain as black dots of...