Tuesday 4 June 2013

Who Am I?

I’m karma wangzom and most of my friends call me wangzom.
I am from eastern side of Bhutan,Monger.
 I have goals and dreams to work towards but there are times when I just don’t feel like doing anything. I’m not even close to being perfect nor do I want to be.

I never bother what others think bad about me because i feel like its non of my business to give damn shit to such stuffs.
 I’ve always been quite shy growing up over the years, thanks to my friends, I’ve become little bit confident but it’s definitely something I need to improve upon. I often feel awkward in social situations like when i meet face to face with my Facebook online friends whom i used to chat frankly through Facebook,to be precise it is my weakest point.

I’m not afraid of failure cox our life isn't about all sunshine and rainbows.That's why failure in my life doesn’t prevent me from chasing my dreams instead it makes me more stronger about the facts of life.
I’m generally a happy and care-free person with positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clandestine memories of childhood days

I won’t call it maturity nor would I call it experience, I think I have come across all these troubles which shall remain as black dots of...