Tuesday 4 June 2013

My Best Teacher who Inspired me to have Positive Aspects Of Life



There is no reward, but a sincere thank you from me.                                                             
 Dedication that you show, willingness that you own, help that you rendered, will I never forget.
You own a special place in my heart as my best teacher of life. Is there ever a way to show one’s heart, and you shall see the wide margin of respect and love, for you, in my heart.


Sir Galay Wangchuk



 With a special gift for learning
And with a heart that deeply cares,

 You add a lot of love
To everything you share,
And even though
You mean a lot,
You'll never know how much,
For you helped
To change the world
Through every life you touched.
You glowed the ingenuity
In the students whom you taught,
And helped them strive for goals
That could not be bought,


You are such a special teacher for me
I admire your words of wisdom in times of need
For always listening to my problems
For making my little difficulties, a lot more clear
to be precise for always being supportive, kind, dedicated and sincere
Teaching was your talent,
you know how to explain.
You do so much,
yet don't expect name and fame                                                                                                                 But straight forward and fights for justice
That no words can truly describe my favorite teacher
you're valued very much in my life

 I can’t thank you enough
You have really touched my mind and heart ,I was about to move to tears ever after hearing you encouraging words.
You inspired me to try my best and i still remember your inspiring words, “every day is a new day and it generates new hopes, keep aside past deeds, don’t worry over what has already happened”
my heartfelt gratitude and thanks to you, my favorite teacher
I will carry great memories, for forever
Memories of a wonderful teacher,role model and friend

For the help you rendered and being my wonderful tutor of my life.Thanks a ton sir.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Clandestine memories of childhood days

I won’t call it maturity nor would I call it experience, I think I have come across all these troubles which shall remain as black dots of...